Thursday, April 26, 2012

No more fear

This isn't my first storm ridden sky,
or first time bowed down to cry.
This isn't my first run in the rain,
or first glimpse of the on coming train.

This isn't my first time, in the bowl,
escaping the net grabbing a hold.
This isn't my first time riding the rail,
or reading a heart as if it were brail.

This isn't my first howl at the moon,
or jumping the tracks a moment too soon.
This isn't my first run, from the fight,
or my first sword, drawn up in might.

This isn't my first, run for the gold,
draped in mud and grabbing a hold.
This isn't my first temptation by fire,
or my first treck through the muck & mire.

This isn't my first stand, at that gate,
or my first trembling fear of fate.
This isn't my first fall from grace,
or my first cleansing, Godly embrace.

Here in the fire, terror unfolds.
Tempting great battles with my soul.
Here in the storm, through pain and tears,
I'm planted in peace, with no more fear.

No comments:

Post a Comment