Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Veil of death by KCH

Tick tock round the clock someone please make it stop

Dancing in and out of sleep,
stirring me from the deep
Heart pounding fast and slow,
hearing whispers from below

Begging for one more breath,
beneath this veil of sudden death.
Shut eye in my dreams,
am I sleeping through the screams

Tick tock round the clock someone please make it stop

Clawing through the murky web,
weaving through my aching head
Angels on the other side,
swimming through the tears I've cried

Falling in and out of view,
Someone who resembled you,
Evil dripping through your soul,
Creeping round the floor below

Tick tock round the clock someone please make it stop

Shudder when I hear the call,
Lurking down a darkened hall,
Clinging on to the light,
In my fortress from the night

Teasing me with peaceful sounds,
Chills grip me all around.
I see the darkness in your soul
beneath the veil I've come to know

Tick tock round the clock someone please make it stop

A soothing voice calls me out,
I search and struggle all about
Nothing there, I cannot see
did you really come for me

Dark, light, peace and pain
In and out, who will reign
Will I know the one who saves,
or will I meet you at the grave

Tick tock round the clock someone please make it stop

KCH

No comments:

Post a Comment